Sonntag, 23. September 2012

Shampoo Bars from Lush

Lush1
Lush2
Lush3
This week I bought two shampoo bars from Lush.
1. Karma Komba:
I already tried this sort before. A friend gave it to me and I really liked it.
That's the reason I bought it again, of course. It has elemi oil, lemon oil,
a little bit patchouli and other ingredients.
And the smell is very pleasant. Even though I'm not the biggest patchouli fan
in the world, since every wannabe goth or hippie is using it.
The bar is really long lasting because it foams keenly.
It makes your hair very clean and shiny and you can use it for a long time if you don't waste it too much.
You just need a little bit to wash your hair if you use the shampoo bar right.
2. Squeaky Green:
I didn't try this sort yet but I am very excited.
Peppermint, tea tree powder, rosemary, stinging nettle and camomile oil sounds tempting. I'm eager to use it and I think that I will give it a shot tomorrow.
Oh, one of the best things is that coumarin is also an ingredient.
I love coumarin so much, it's probably one of my favorite things in the world!
The button:
I got the button in the third photo for free.
It says "We fight against animal testing" in German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen