Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

Berlin Underground

The house I live in was built in 1903.
My apartment might not be the fanciest one in Berlin but I really like it.
And old buildings are very popular here.
But the basement can be creepy sometimes, especially when you have to go there in the middle of a stormy night. I dig spooky stuff a lot, so it's no problem for me. And I think about a couple of horror photo shoots.
Fortunately (...) we have many old ruined factories, industrial facilities,
clinics, underground tunnels and subway shafts etc. in and around Berlin.
Well, fortunately might be the wrong word in this case but those circumstances are very functional for spooky horror photography.
I will figure something out and make some plans anytime soon.
Here are some photos from fooling around in the basement of the house I live in:

DSC03912

DSC03913

DSC03915

DSC03917

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen